At some point in time, even the best pools will need a facelift.
The Dal Pino family has been building and remodeling swimming pools for over 30 years. Remodel work is often more difficult than new construction and requires structural and design talents possessed by few companies. Dal Pino Quality Pools can completely reconfigure a pool, add a spa, change pool depths, modify aesthetics, or update plumbing, equipment and electronic controllers. Our remodel specialists can take any dated pool installation into the twenty-first century right before your eyes. If you need a totally new look or just a resurfacing - we are the company for your needs. No project is too large, too small or too difficult for the Certified Building Professionals at Dal Pino Quality Pools.
Outstanding design and workmanship makes even a modest pool look expensive!
The Dal Pino Team of “in-house” designers, craftsmen and highly accomplished specialty contractors work closely with you throughout construction. A Dal Pino Quality Pool project will provide you with the best materials and workmanship. While we might not be the least expensive, you can rest assured that you will receive the best value, long-term, for your dollar.
A team of specialists - not a “paper contactor”
At Dal Pino Quality Pools your construction will be coordinated by our project manager working closely with your design specialist and our jobsite superintendent. This team approach assures you that your project will be expertly handled and completed beyond your expectations.
- Interior finish options - Selecting the correct color and material for the interior of your pool is a critical decision that may require professional assistance. Many custom finishes have warranties up to 15 years.
- Tile replacement can transform the appearance of your pool interior – Select a modern ceramic, glass, or natural stone tile to accentuate your pool.
- Structural repairs may be needed – The Dal Pino team can expertly apply corrective engineering to bring your old pool back to life.
- Hydraulic plumbing repair or replacement – Current safety standards require specific alterations to be made to the pool. If a total restoration is being contemplated then new, safer, more energy efficient plumbing is in order.
- Electrical repair or computer upgrade – Safety is always a concern at Dal Pino Quality Pools. Upgrading electrical service and computerization is one of the many specialties offered by our State licensed craftsmen. We can also upgrade existing lighting, including colored pool lights.
- Patio removal and replacement – The existing patio may have cracks or uneven areas that create tripping hazards. Next to the pool interior, the most dated material will be the “hardscape” surrounding the pool. Modern design and structural enhancements will help complete the transformation of your back yard.
- Landscape drainage – Many older pools have poor drainage surrounding the pool area.. Now is the time to have the Dal Pino team install these items correctly.
- New filtration and heating equipment - Upgrading your pool equipment at the same time has advantages. Government rebates, greater safety, better energy efficiency, lower operating costs, and ease of operation are all great reasons to upgrade your equipment.
- Add a Hydrotherapy spa - The specialists at Dal Pino can take any gunite pool and re-engineer it to accommodate any type of new spa. Let their creative thinking provide you the best in what hydrotherapy has to offer.
- Vanishing & infinity edge transformations - Most people have heard of or seen a vanishing edge at some point in time. At Dal Pino they can modify your existing pool wall or entire pool to create a serene environment that will be jaw dropping year around.